Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

Making my first post here... been looking for a good forum for this car and hopefully make some new friends... this place seems to get the most activity.

Been doing a little lurking around... seems like everyone loves their car without too many problems here and there.

Quick question for those of you who already bought: Can anyone recommend a good dealer to purchase? I'll be ready to buy an '09 soon, but I hear the markup (and wait time) can be a dealbreaker in some cases... I'm hoping for MSRP, but some are saying that's a fat chance... especially in the So-Cal area. Hopefully I can meet some people here to make this a painless process...

Anyway, nice to meet you all, and thanks in advance for your help!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hello and welcome! :)

I assume you're seeking an S5? Given the state of the economy right now, I think you shouldn't have any problem finding an S5 at MSRP even in Cali.

You might want to create a thread about dealership suggestions in the West section of the forum. You'll likely get more people seeing your question there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.