Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My trunk has decided not to open. Checked everything, including MMI settings for locking. Crawled in and flipped the emergency latch - opened fine. But neither the key, the switch on the driver's door, nor the latch at the trunk will open it. Doesn't seem to be a fuse for it.
Any ideas?
S.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Im bringing my car in tommorow for a rough idle. Sure enough my first glitch happened this morning. Heated seat does not turn on!!!. Just when I said I was very impressed with how reliable it has been so far. Go Figure

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Was the car locking and unlocking though?

A few times my car wouldnt lock or unlock at all. The LED on my key was lighting up, but the car just wouldnt respond.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
duh

Erb, you get the prize on this one. Didn't even know about the valet button. Easiest fix ever!
Thanks,
S.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well I'm struggling to explain this one....

I woke up this morning to find my boot completely open! No sign of forced entry or foul play, and thankfully I had nothing in there anyway. The rest of the car was locked up fine, and my keys were sat the otherside of my room since I got in from work yesterday.

Anyone had anything like this?

T

·
Registered
220 Posts
no, but I did find out that the boot will not open if the engine is running.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.