Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its finally here and even looks brilliant in its wrapping:D:D. Hopefully settles debate about the exhaust configuration. Unwrapped piccies soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
Congrats!!!! I bet you're a happy camper..:) May I ask what size rims did you get?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi Tiking, They are the standard (at least in the UK) 18" sport. As you will notice in the previous picture the suspension is not "unpacked" yet so they look a bit odd. Also came with Michelins much to my delight.
Yep cannot wait till next Friday when I take possession:D:D:D:D

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looking good. The front grill looks black in the picture? I thought it was more of a greyish finish on the non V6 models. Please let us know what the engine is like as soon as you can, not seen any reviews on the 2.0 TFSi yet. Yours will be one of the first. Congrats by the way and more pics would be wellcome:)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Looking good. The front grill looks black in the picture? I thought it was more of a greyish finish on the non V6 models. Please let us know what the engine is like as soon as you can, not seen any reviews on the 2.0 TFSi yet. Yours will be one of the first. Congrats by the way and more pics would be wellcome:)
No the grill is matt grey - just a trick of the light.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Looks like you have the bigger 3.0tdi calipers compared to my 1.8.

I hate you!

Lovely car though :) great choice with the colour combo

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
821 Posts
Looks like you have the bigger 3.0tdi calipers compared to my 1.8.

I hate you!

Lovely car though :) great choice with the colour combo
They don't look rusty like mine though :(

Oppssss Sorry, thread hijack :D

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Hey G80FA,

Do you know if the 2.0T FSI (211ps) A5 but QUATTRO comes with two pipes on one side (similar to ur FWD 2.0T FSI ) or one pipe on each side (similar to the 3.2 FSI V6)??

Anyone?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey G80FA,

Do you know if the 2.0T FSI (211ps) A5 but QUATTRO comes with two pipes on one side (similar to ur FWD 2.0T FSI ) or one pipe on each side (similar to the 3.2 FSI V6)??

Anyone?
My 2.0T FSI (211ps) Quatrro in Australia comes with two pipes on one side (left hand side).

Apparently i was the first to take delivery of 2.0T FSI Quattro in Australia, thats my clame to fame ahahha

·
Registered
273 Posts
Great color of course :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts