Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may not have the first 2.0 TFSI in the UK but I'm fairly sure I've got the first in Ireland. Collected the car on Friday afternoon and have only been able to drive around 60 miles as I was out on the lash last night. But I've seen and driven just enough to fall in love with the car.

Two things are now definitely clear though - the 2.0 TFSI Sport (208bhp) has twin exhausts on the left and no Xenons/DRLs.

I'll give some feedback after I've covered a few miles (if the rain would just stop for a while).

Here's a few pics:

Attachments

· Registered
183 Posts
Congrats. So you too do not have any DRL's?

· Registered
183 Posts
It looks like it has the chrome exhaust tips. Could you confirm that? :)
Yes, they are chrome...I can see the tip of it.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I did get the chrome tailpipes. I managed to persuade the dealer to include these as part of the deal. They look great and really set the car off at the back.

I didn't get the DRLs/Xenons. I had a choice between them and the 19" Y alloys and decided the wheels would be the better choice. Now that I've driven the car I'm happy I made the right choice. They fill the wheel arches perfectly and look stunning IMO. I've driven on a variety of surfaces and haven't found the ride compromised.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.