Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to replace my scruffy 19" Ys; just found these...

Seem to have the correct 32 offset, 5-stud, 112 diameter dimensions we need for the A5 (I think I have read previous advice correctly?!).

I'm not usually a fan of the 'aftermarket' look. But I'm actually quite taken with these.

What do you fellow owners think? Reckon I could get a set of Audi centre caps to make them look a little more OEM?

thoughts please!

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They also seem to have a version with a black centre...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Not a bad looking wheel at all. My only concern would be the design of where the spokes meet the barrel. Those "wings" may or may not fit the direct profile of the S5.....

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
And now kinda quite like these too...

The pattern is 5x112, but the offset is 35 (it seems the standard for 8.5x19 is 32). Is that going to cause a big problem?

I loved the 360 Forged added by one of the guys in the States, but they are MEGA bucks! Anyone seen anything similar for less 'silly' money?

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I like the first one, not the black finish. You might want to ask someone to photoshop them on the car for you. Sometimes a wheel has a different look when seen on the car.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Sorry but the ends of the spokes where they meet the rim is just fugly... making the wheel look fugly. IMO of course.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts