Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Going to the dealership tomorrow to put my order in. Called today, and they told me the 3.2q Tip is finally available to order.

A5 Sport 3.2 quattro Tiptronic

potential options:

undecided with colors...
A) Ibis White & Cinnamon Brown interior
B) Deep Sea Blue & Cinnamon Brown interior
C) Phantom Black & all black interior

I'll stick with basic aluminum trim

Nav+ (for AMI)
B&O
advanced & adaptive headlights
no sunroof
18" V wheels (19" would be a bad decision. trust me. BUT, if I do get sick of these I'll buy 19" RS4 reps against my better judgment)
parking+ w/front sensors (advanced not available yet, not needed)
interior lights pack
folding mirrors
advanced key
full BT prep

More details tomorrow, barring unforeseen circumstances.

How's that for a 200th post? :D

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Crespo,
Your best post yet! Not that I'm saying you have nothing interesting to say, or your posts are bad or... Oh, I'll stop digging myself a big hole now!:D :D

Bet you make it to 400 before you get your car though... or maybe 500... 600...?:eek:

*edit* (btw, just noticed that this is my 300th post!)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sweet! Congrats man hope it comes soon! What's the scheduled release over there?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
scratch113 said:
Crespo,
Your best post yet! Not that I'm saying you have nothing interesting to say, or your posts are bad or... Oh, I'll stop digging myself a big hole now!:D :D

Bet you make it to 400 before you get your car though... or maybe 500... 600...?
That, my friend, will most probably be the case :D

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
keep rolling. final decision will have to be tomorrow. I've been toying with the idea of keeping the color choice a secret until I post the first pictures (in which case you're going to have to keep playing those drums for a few months :D)

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright, so maybe I won't be ordering today. Someone goofed up at the dealership. Orders can't be placed until March, for April build. sigh.

Chalk one up for unforeseen circumstances.

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Booo!! Well that sucks, Crespo. So you're looking at ordering in March and receiving in about June? On the bright side, that gives you two more months to torture over color! :p

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't remind me :(

A plus: I'll be able to scrounge up some more to tack on a couple of options :D

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Alright, so maybe I won't be ordering today. Someone goofed up at the dealership. Orders can't be placed until March, for April build. sigh.

Chalk one up for unforeseen circumstances.
Bummer!

I feel for you - that extra wait is going to be a killer.:eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts