Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And it came down to ordering Petrol Traviata from the US - 9x20" in front and 10,5x20" in the back. Haven't ordered tires yet but it seems I'll go go Vredestein Sessanta at 255/25-20 in the front and 285/25-20 in the back.

Edit:
The lip in the front is 77mm
The lip in the back is 102mm

·
Registered
61 Posts
Heisann!

I like the wheels! Where did you order them from?

Other question: How is the ride quality on your KW's compared to your standard s-line? I'm stuck between getting just springs (eibach or h&r) for my coming A5, or getting KW v2

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heisann!

I like the wheels! Where did you order them from?

Other question: How is the ride quality on your KW's compared to your standard s-line? I'm stuck between getting just springs (eibach or h&r) for my coming A5, or getting KW v2
Wheels ordered from Jons Dekk og Felg AS in Porsgrunn. Haven't fitted the KW3's yet, so couldn't tell you. I had them on an earlier car though, and that's why I'm getting them now: I love them!

Nice to see some Norwegians .. errr .. vikings I mean :)

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'm definitely liking these.. Simple, elegant, lots of lip action LOL

I'd have to say as a common thing when dealing with wheels, my biggest issue is deciding on wheels but not being able to actually go and see them or an example of them in person... Its not that easy especially when you are dealing with HRE, Works, DPE, etc.. Custom wheels don't usually sit around for viewing and example purposes ;) The forum does help though! and this too:

http://www.wheelenvizio.com/?wheel=Envizio

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts