Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Weds after all the waiting and excitment i finally picked up my 09 S5 Phantom Black with Black leather interior, B&O sounds system, Technology package, Carbon fiber inlays and everything else this beast comes with. Dont really have to many words to describe it because its quite sureal.... The car is incredible.... way beyond my expectations and i havent even broke it in yet... Every car i have had i would always critique and pick out all the negatives and changes i wish i could do but with this S5 i have yet to find one thing i dont like. From the exterior, to the interior, to the engine... everything about the car is perfect. For any of you guys who have one on order and are considering backing out due to the wait, do yourself a favor and keep fu**ing waiting because its well worth it. I previously drove a 02 M3 and didnt think a car could compare to it because i loved it so much but the S5 takes the cake.... And Yes, i have driven the E90 M3.... And Yes the S5 takes the cake on that car as well. ill try and get some pictures of this beast up soon.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Advanced warning steve. You will have extreme jaw ache later as the constant grin you will have whilst driving can hurt after a while.

That feeling when you drive the car doesnt go away. I've had mine nearly a year now and I still love it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.