Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all-

Finally pulled the trigger and ordered my A5. The price increases here start on Jan. 1, 2009. It is the first time they have increased prices in 2 years.

It will be a factory build and delivery will not be until about the end of April or beginning of May.

Color choices here are pretty easy if you like white, black or silver. The resale market in Japan is very much based on color.

Mine is Deep Sea Blue with sun roof, S-Line and everything but the adaptive. The package choices here are very different from Europe or the US.

They were offering a really sweet deal on the S5s (for Japan), but only those in stock. Colors were white, black and silver. The interiors were either in red and silver?

95% of my driving in in-city or short hops. Longer hops we just use the wonderful train system here, so a V8 is a bit of a waste. With gas still at about 4USD a gallon, it is something to consider.

Now I just need to be patient and drive my Murano for 4 more months...

---

Jim

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
That DSB color looks great on the car. Congrats on finally placing your order. Let the wait begin! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.