-Singh Autosport performance software
-K&N Filter
-Rieger Roof Spoiler
-HID Fogs
-Tinted Tails
-Stasis sway bar on order

Non-Professional Pictures:

Non-Professional Video:
The clips recorded were not great at all, Youtube also messed up the resolution.
The car sounds 10x better in person, this video does no justice.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Great car! Nice work!

·
Registered
15 Posts
nice car man.

i'm curious, are you going to leave the OEM wheels on it? I really like the OEM wheels but want something different.

Your's looks really good lowered. How much did you lower your car?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
The exhaust note sounds great. Stick with OEM everytime IMHO... why put Nissan Lookie Like rims on an Audi!

Cheers

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice car man.

i'm curious, are you going to leave the OEM wheels on it? I really like the OEM wheels but want something different.

Your's looks really good lowered. How much did you lower your car?
Not sure about what rims im getting yet. The springs are OE H&R Springs, about an inch.

·
Registered
127 Posts
what kind of tint are you using for the tail lights??

·
Registered
8 Posts
These are the H&R OE Sport Springs. Part # 29061-1
Thanks for the part number man! That's what I wanted to cross-reference. Is the clearance on the fronts basically zero? Is there any wheel gap front or rear? I'm basically trying to avoid the "too lowered" look and it's a little tough with the shadows from your pics to tell if it would be too low for my taste. Do you have any other pics?

I appreciate your feedback and help man!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the part number man! That's what I wanted to cross-reference. Is the clearance on the fronts basically zero? Is there any wheel gap front or rear? I'm basically trying to avoid the "too lowered" look and it's a little tough with the shadows from your pics to tell if it would be too low for my taste. Do you have any other pics?

I appreciate your feedback and help man!
I just snapped these with my cell. That back can be a little lower, but I am still happy with it because it would be too low with the Sport springs.

Front:

Rear:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Dude, what level of tint do you have on this? and is it the same all round?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts