Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, been reading with interest for a while now,thought id make sure there is a female contingency on the site.
Ordered s5 in July was told it was coming October and im still waiting!!
was told 11th dec just been told possibly 14th dec but not holding my breathe.actually went in to order a Q7 then saw the a5 in the showroom and ordered it straight away.
had s5 with sunroof (dissapointed with the way it opens but never mind) bang & o ,comfort pack and cant think what else,forgot blue tooth though and couldnt alter order or would have gone to back of que. had black on black to play it safe part exed nissan 350z with nismo for this and at first was regretting it so hopefully it wont disapoint when it finally gets here.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Hi Nicola, welcome to the site. You wont miss your 350z (nice car tho) The S5 is in a different league altogether - promise !!;)

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy the car.

Was it a 350Z with Nismo kit you had? - lovely cars. But nothing compared to the S5. You'll love it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi thanks for a warm welcome !
yes rab88 it did have the nizmo kit with the rays on it.lovely car everyone stared at it as it looks 100% better than a bog standard 350z in red as well .difficult to decide to change but hopefully made the right choice.
gone all practical in me old age having 4 seats instead of 2.will try and post a pic of it if i can.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hello and welcome ! :D

More ladies - the site is getting more appealing day by day ! :cool: :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Welcome, if you they havent given u a confirmed build date im sure you can still add bluetooth. coming from a 350z you will really appreciate the comfort with speed philosophy of the S5.

black is great for the exterior, has a real stealty classy look-like mine lol

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hi Nicola. Hope you enjoy the car.
Can you please update you profile with your country because west midlands is in unknown location for some of us :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
In France, S5 comes with bluetooth as standard in the armrest, as a free option, you can have it moved to the passenger dashboard (not a good idea)

Glad to have you onboard....

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome ! I feel a bit less alone now :D
I think we should have a picture thread for the girls - Wismie can take the piccies, as our resident photographer ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
In France, S5 comes with bluetooth as standard in the armrest, as a free option, you can have it moved to the passenger dashboard (not a good idea)

Glad to have you onboard....
S5France, I dont think it is standard in the UK. GSM in the armrest is a £375 option in the UK (same price to put it in the dashboard too). There are more expensive options of bluetooth up to the handset option.

Nicola, welcome to the site, you will love the car. Mine is black on black (is yours Phantom black ?). I am sure you will agree once you have it that it was worth the wait.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I think we should have a picture thread for the girls - Wismie can take the piccies, as our resident photographer ;)
...Here's Aiden... the ladies man!!! ;)

Welcome! and hope you aren't kept waiting too much longer. I ordered my S5 in Sept and it went to build two weeks ago... so not long now.

·
Registered
735 Posts
...Here's Aiden... the ladies man!!! ;)

Welcome! and hope you aren't kept waiting too much longer. I ordered my S5 in Sept and it went to build two weeks ago... so not long now.
I'm sticking my neck out here :eek: - for all the lads :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wont be going there i aint no supermodel !!!;)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi Nicola me duck. My wife is from West Mids as well (Lichfield) and we both lived there for a while. Seriously nice people. Don'y pay any attention to the Irish blarney - he's just trying to get your kit off. Get him to do it first and give us all a laugh! I hear he's hung like a house fly. Nice car you've chosen - miles apart from the tart's handbag of a 350Z.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hi Nicola me duck. My wife is from West Mids as well (Lichfield) and we both lived there for a while. Seriously nice people. Don'y pay any attention to the Irish blarney - he's just trying to get your kit off. Get him to do it first and give us all a laugh! I hear he's hung like a house fly. Nice car you've chosen - miles apart from the tart's handbag of a 350Z.
Hey, I thought us Celt types were supposed to stick together ! :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts