Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

Feeler: My 2008 S5 FOR SALE

5K views 32 replies 14 participants last post by  jerseybeemer 
#1 · (Edited)
Officially For Sale: My 2008 S5 FOR SALE

I'm considering an upgrade that would require me to part with this fine beauty. I'm putting this up to see if there is anyone interested on the boards before I bring it to ebay or autotrader.

I've heard that these are going for a premium, if things line up right and I can sell to a fellow a5oc member (or someone at 6speedonline.com) then I'll be happy parting around even. If it goes to ebay...who knows.

Asking $53,800

PM or email to keithg (at) eaglenationwide.com

Brilliant Black/Tuscan Alum trim, Nav Package. 6MT, 7250 miles Sticker on the car was $54,965.

See less See more
#3 ·
You might have missed it, but the specs above list "6MT"... which means 6-speed manual transmission.

BTW, please update your profile to reflect your location. Thanks.

#6 ·
Updated, car is officially for sale. I'm pretty sure that $53,800 makes this the most affordable S5 in the country.

#9 ·
So whats your (next love) as per your sig;)

#10 ·
Well, I've found the 4 door car of my dreams. M5, black on white interior, suede headliner, completely loaded and custom ordered for sale by the original owner. It's a great deal, and being newly married the plentiful backseat and 4 doors have some important advantages. I love the S5 and I'm not in a rush, but if I custom built an M5 myself this would be it. With only 12,000 miles and a 40% depreciation hit absorbed by the original owner, it's too good to pass up.

#11 ·
apart from mpg... very, very cool:cool::cool::cool:;)

#12 ·
Wow...kinda figured there would be some interest from the members on this board. Car is headed to ebay later this week would much rather help out another enthusiast...

#18 ·
I have Magma Red in my S5. It has held up really well to my two kids. Crumbs galore, spilled drinks,soccer cleat mud, ink pen, and vomit. All cleans up easily with no staining (so far).

Good luck with the white. It look awesome with such contrast but I know my kids would make that look dingy white in a hurry.

#19 ·
LOL!

Someone once told me they had a car with cream/white leather seats, and they found that the dye on denim jeans could mark the leather. Was a pain to get out...

...anyone had any experience in that?

#31 ·
Thanks TX... I had no idea that you could do an Audi Exclusive interior on the S5 or A5. I really wanted to get an exclusive interior or exterior, to be different, but I think what I ordered is exactly what I will like best, although I do sometimes wish I would have gotten Sprint Blue, but I think phantom on red is a safer choice and that I will be happier with it in the long term.

#33 ·
True...they paid me 48,500 and are now trying to sell for 10k over that. Expect to get the car for 50-51k. I hope this info makes it to the eventual buyer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.