Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my baby for just over 1 year and have loved every minute of it. However, I signed my lease just before starting my new job where I receive a company vehicle that I can use for personal use also. After a year of making the payments only for it to sit in my garage I have decided to look at transferring my lease to someone else.

Here are the details:

2009, 6-speed manual, Brilliant Black exterior, Black leather interior, Technology Package (Back-up sensors, Rear camera, Side Assist, and Adaptive Headlights), GPS Navigation package with MMI and AMI, iPod/iPhone dock connector to AMI cable for input in glovebox, Aluminum inserts in dash, K&N air filter, tinted windows. Basically everything except the inserts in the seats, drive select, and auto cruise control.

Only 15,000 miles and I just had the 15,000 mile service performed at Rusnak Audi. This car was kept up very well and is in excellent condition!

Here are the terms of the lease:

Base monthly payment- $718.03 + tax
36 months with 21 months remaining
45,000 mile allowance with 30,000 left on lease
Lease expires on 9/5/2011
Because I put down a lot at signing to bring my monthly payment down I am trying to recoup some of that and am asking $6500 cash also.

US Bank owns the lease and they require a $500 transfer fee as well as a $150 application fee.

The pictures I am attaching do not show it with the windows tinted. I will take some more pictures this weekend showing the tint.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice! I already have it posted there and was looking for extra exposure. I know I was at this website learning about the S5 before leasing it myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts