Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Rab and I are going to put together a FAQ thread. Before we do we want everyone to chime in and contribute then we will compile all the best info into a nice list for the new users of the site.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Think about the questions you asked when you first got your new audi! It's as simple as that

It could start off with simple things, like, how to open the windows and sunroof with the remote?; or how to adjust your auto headlights to come on later in the evening?; or how to set your lights to come on when you press the unlock key on your remote?

There's a huge list of options on these cars, and we should compile a list in no time at all. I'll work on a list in my own time, along with answers and references to the car it's self. If possible, i'll maybe include the odd diagram or photo, pointing you in the right direction.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sounds like a great idea..Very willing to pass on any help that's requested, so please ask away.
In the meantime, I have question of my own: Does anyone know if there is a software up-grade expected for the SatNav system so that it will accept, find and work with full UK postcodes?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sounds like a great idea Andrew and Rab. However, the suggested questions from Rab sound like you both may just be reproducing either a) the Audi handbook or b) the tons of info from the Audi web site. Don't want to knock it - great idea - but could be a massive job!
I would stick to FAQ's which are ambiguous in the handbook or which are absent altogether. Anyway - just a comment. don't want to knock anyone who wants to improve the site for the memebrs benefit

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Good point ian. We can stick to things which are a bit obscure if you guys like. Or things which aren't mentioned or mention well in the handbook.

The point being, really, is for quick reference, rather than having to search through the handbook or sites.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts