Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #21
I will have to remove and give it a try 馃槉
I did love the Forge Intake sound on my Turbo cars. But the supercharger whine.. not so sure yet. I may just be getting too old:LOL::LOL:
This is a must have mod as the std intake pipe is way to restrictive. As a matter of fact l stopped off at Mrc the same day I bought my car and fitted it in there car park.
The whine does increase but only slightly on a std motor. Once you mod the airbox and intake and remap,and exhaust it sounds great

Registered
This is a must have mod as the std intake pipe is way to restrictive. As a matter of fact l stopped off at Mrc the same day I bought my car and fitted it in there car park.
The whine does increase but only slightly on a std motor. Once you mod the airbox and intake and remap,and exhaust it sounds great
Hi. I also wish to change just the intake pipe with a replacement BMC filter in OEM airbox.
Please share a pic of your intake pipe and how the overflow pipe is taken care of.
Locally I have tried to source just the piece between airbox and throttle body but no success. Looks like I will have to custom manufacture.
Thanks for the info.. helps me alot.

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
There are a few firms that sell the intake pipe : 034,awe,are the 2 in the picture below to name a few.
I will post a picture of my set up shortly

Attachments

Registered
This is an interesting thread.
Do any of you have the 'coding' for the OBD11 to change the sound actuator level?

Registered
Discussion Starter #25
It's dead easy on obd 11. Plug in ,go to your vehicle . Select apps ,go to the 6th app down it says Soudaktor. It cost 10 credits just select the % you want and apply

21 - 27 of 27 Posts