Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

Exceitment Compares To?

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  TonnyG 
#1 · (Edited)
Excitement Compares To?

Given that we are all here talking about cars, day in day out, I think it is fair to say that we are pretty big fans; really enjoy our cars and are very much looking forward to getting our new S5's (naturally there are some lucky ones already enjoying them :)).

It might be interesting to hear about people's levels of anticipation & excitement and if you can give a comparrison to something else in life.
eg. before Christmas as a child waiting for a new racer, chopper, train set; before a big date, big holiday etc.

Also, interesting to hear comments on what friends & family think/say about our 'mild obsession'.

I will not have my car until July/August, so I'm a little bit far away to really feel it, but am starting to drive people mad talking about it!

#2 ·
Exactly as a child waiting for a new racer for Christmas... I did get mine in December =)

... some might say that it is like waiting for Starcraft 2 to be released.

... some might say that it is like waiting for winter to come to go snowboarding, or summer to come to go wakeboarding.

... almost as great a feeling as graduating from college! the feeling of those last few weeks of finals, where the time just seems to pass so slow.

#3 ·
but am starting to drive people mad talking about it!
They won't be mad about you talking about it once you start yelling at them for closing the door by pushing against the window leaving fingerprints :mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.