Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if the S5 is available for European Delivery with the 5% savings? i talked to a dealer at Commonwealth Audi in Santa Ana that said he was doing one currently, but I havent seen it on the webpage and I didnt want to bust his balls about it, since I think its not available yet with the savings. Any info would be great.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Check out this post from fellow Texan cnugget23. He did the European Delivery option on his S5, but I don't know the final outcome on whether or not he received a 5% discount. Perhaps he'll see this thread and reply to confirm.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
If you buy one in the UK now you can reckon on 10% which with the dollar/UK Pound exchange may be worth persuing.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Ags,

I'm the guy TX mentioned, and YES I did get the 5% discount with European Delivery. I know the literature on the website says otherwise, but I called Audi of America and they said the program does offer the A5/S5 now and the website is outdated. They made a call to my dealer to confirm that the 5% discount should be taken off the car.

If you got any other Euro Delivery questions, feel free to PM me. I got back from the trip last September, and definitely something I'd recommend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.