Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a group buy going on over at audizine for these splitters!

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...N-FIBER-SPLITTER-Front-Plate-Delete-GROUP-BUY

EuroGEAR B8 Audi S4 Carbon Fiber Splitter (Replaces front bumper lower center piece)

Product Description
Distinguish your B8's front end with this S4 carbon fiber splitter. Made of aerospace grade carbon fiber to ensure a high quality product and fitment. Direct replacement of your front bumper's factory center lower splitter retaining factory bolt points and comes with mounting hardware for a smooth installation. (Fits 09-10 Audi A4 w/S-line & S4 B8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EuroGEAR B8 Audi A5/S5 Carbon Fiber Splitter (Replaces front bumper lower center piece)

Product Description
Distinguish your B8's front end with this S5 carbon fiber splitter. Made of aerospace grade carbon fiber to ensure a high quality product and fitment. Direct replacement of your front bumper's factory center lower splitter retaining factory bolt bolts and comes with mounting hardware included for a smooth installation. (Fits 08-10 Audi A5 w/S-line & S5 B8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EuroGEAR - B8 Audi A4 / S4 Carbon Fiber Front Plate Delete

Product Description
Complete the look of your front bumper with this EuroGEAR A4 license plate delete cover. Made of aerospace grade carbon fiber to ensure a high quality product and fitment. Direct replacement over your front bumper license plate area. Unlike other cheap alternatives on the market, this cover retains OEM installation tab functions for a smooth installation & secured fit. (Fits 09-10 Audi A4 & S4 B8 + A5 & S5)

GROUP BUY INFO

-Quantity can be combined for all 3 products to make it easier to achieve a better discount.
-Please call us with payment info to reserve a spot on the group buy.
-The parts will be begin shipping once we reach 16 or at the group buy end date 3/4/10.
-Parts will be shipped according to the order of the group buy list.
-Participants can confirm their purchase by calling us with payment info or PM us with a request of a Paypal invoice to pay.
-A deposit of $35 will be charged initially to reserve your spot and the remaining balance will be charge when the products are ready to ship.

GROUP BUY PRICING

RETAIL ($280)

(1-5 ) = $260
(6-10) = $240
(11-15) = $225
(16-UP) = $225 + FREE SHIPPING!

GROUP BUY LIST
1.) 1SickS5
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

Feel Free to contact us if you have any questions!

WEB: EuroGEAR USA Website

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 714-578-8222

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not bad - but strikes me that there should be a matching rear valance trim strip as well. I personally wouldn't apply one without the other.

From Eurogear:
The rear will be coming later. But honestly if no one buys the front now, we wouldn't make the rear? If there is demand for this front, there will be a rear coming soon.

·
Registered
457 Posts
can't believe I'm going to say this, but for once in my life, i actually like my stock look better...

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think it's throwing off the look because of the grill..once i get that in black it'll flow better

·
Registered
4 Posts
Perfect fitment!
Crappy cell phone pictures, sorry about the dirty car!

Man... I missed this. This is what I've been looking for. I had a Eurogear carbon fiber hood on my last car and the quality and fitment was very good. I might just buy this anyways. Is there a rear valence with this??

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm in 100% this will go great with my brilliant black A5 S-line.....just give me the details please. How long before you think they make the rear valence?

·
Banned
337 Posts
The rear splitter is actually done they might start the rear valence soon.
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...plitter-for-Rear-Valence-(NEW-PRODUCT!!)-****

Try calling them and they should be able to help you out. Tell them Heral sent you.
Now that makes some sense - the 'if enough people like the front we'll do a rear' statement didn't. Like the first shoemaker 'Hmmmm, I'm going to start with just the right and if enought people buy them, I'll do the left'.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts