Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that its a tough thing to tell just where the pricing will fall in american dollars, but just as a refrence here is the euro pricing for the a5 and s5.
http://www.audi.co.uk/audi/uk/en2/new_cars/A5.html
on the side click where it says related links: and click price and spec giude, it opens as a PDF and just scroll thru to page 12.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
by the way the A5 comes in at 27,700 great british pounds base, with tax and all you get to about 31-32 gbp. the S5 is about 33,000 gbp and after tax and all it comes out to 38,000 gbp

·
Registered
695 Posts
by the way the A5 comes in at 27,700 great british pounds base, with tax and all you get to about 31-32 gbp. the S5 is about 33,000 gbp and after tax and all it comes out to 38,000 gbp
1 US Dollar = 2 GBP. This would equal $60k for the A5 and $76k for the S5. Luckly these do not correspond to US pricing. This is true for all kinds of cars. BMW is another brand that has similar high Euro and UK pricing compared to the US.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 US Dollar = 2 GBP. This would equal $60k for the A5 and $76k for the S5. Luckly these do not correspond to US pricing. This is true for all kinds of cars. BMW is another brand that has similar high Euro and UK pricing compared to the US.
I figured as much, when the M3's pricing came out and i coverted it I almost flipped. I was just posting them to show the pricing

·
Registered
68 Posts
1 US Dollar = 2 GBP...?? U wish, 1 GBP = 0.9 US so lets call it 1 GBP = 2 US.

dont forget everythings more expensive in the UK cos of the mad tax rate on everything, and the import restrictions, but who cares we in the UK gets paid more. so work in the UK and retire in the US.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I figured as much, when the M3's pricing came out and i coverted it I almost flipped. I was just posting them to show the pricing
BMWs nowadays have gone mad. say 1 - series, small rubbish car, badly designed and use engines made by Crysler...Hmmmmm. yeah lets all stick to golfs and A3s. BMW - 3, breaks more often than rovers, 5 series, mum has 1 and god it's comfy inside when you're not moving and once you go move you back breaks gear box is crap, and dont even get me started on the outside, oh and the diff broke, not my fault ofcos it just decided to oversteer continuesly round a round about 3 times. the Z8, nice looking rubbish to drive. Z3 Breaks your back, Z4 breaks your back. Z4C breaks your back but keeps you dry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts