Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase the adaptive euro clear corner and I have seen prices ranging from $1,295 and up.

Can anyone give me advice as to where they had the best experience in purchasing the lights without any headaches. I am also assuming that the units are plug and play and that when I take to the dealership to install I will not have any issues.

Will anyone give a discounts also??

·
Registered
436 Posts
I am looking to purchase the adaptive euro clear corner and I have seen prices ranging from $1,295 and up.

Can anyone give me advice as to where they had the best experience in purchasing the lights without any headaches. I am also assuming that the units are plug and play and that when I take to the dealership to install I will not have any issues.?
Will anyone give a discounts also??

You'll definitely want to get them from MADAUDI... they wire up the lights after the fact so its virtually plug and play.. I'm going to order mine from there soon as well.. Multiple people on this forum have purchased them and its a simple install..

$1598 is what i have seen... Where have you seen $1295?3

FOR MORE INFO:

DO A Search... ex. "Ecodes"

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
You'll definitely want to get them from MADAUDI...
I believe ranger22 attempted to purchase those from madaudi recently, but was advised they're not selling them in the States at the moment. So, he went with Europrice instead.

See this post for other options.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I believe ranger22 attempted to purchase those from madaudi recently, but was advised they're not selling them in the States at the moment. So, he went with Europrice instead.

See this post for other options.
Actually, I went to OEMpl.us instead. They offered the best price I could find.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Actually, I went to OEMpl.us instead. They offered the best price I could find.

ranger22, were the ones from OEMpl plug and play or was there some rework involved? I'm assuming you have the adaptive versions? do they still seem to work good?

·
Registered
432 Posts
ranger22, were the ones from OEMpl plug and play or was there some rework involved? I'm assuming you have the adaptive versions? do they still seem to work good?
I haven't received them yet. I can report back once I receive them, but it will be a couple weeks probably. I emailed with OEMpl.us prior to placing the order and they told me that there would be no mods needed other than a simple VAG-COM fix, which I assume is the fix for the driving lights.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I haven't received them yet. I can report back once I receive them, but it will be a couple weeks probably. I emailed with OEMpl.us prior to placing the order and they told me that there would be no mods needed other than a simple VAG-COM fix, which I assume is the fix for the driving lights.
Yes, please let me know how your exerience is with them. I am also going to place an order with them. How long did they say it will take to recieve it. Also, let me know about what VAG-COM fix I will need.

·
Registered
60 Posts
had mine e-code (adaptive) hlamps installed a few days ago (purchased from oempl.us) and all is perfect. No coding required for standard functionality; I changed the LED beh for the turn-signal ON. The lamps work awesome and guys from oempl.us did a perfect job with shipping/charging/... Even got some extra stuff for a little timing delay. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
had mine e-code (adaptive) hlamps installed a few days ago (purchased from oempl.us) and all is perfect. No coding required for standard functionality; I changed the LED beh for the turn-signal ON. The lamps work awesome and guys from oempl.us did a perfect job with shipping/charging/... Even got some extra stuff for a little timing delay. Highly recommended.
Great, I ordered my adaptive hlamps from them also. How long did it take for you to get the lights in after you placed your order? Did the dealer install? What you mean you changed the LED beh for the turn-signal, you mean the winking. Did you do that via VAG COM?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hard to tell how long I waited since I ordered mid July 08 and asked to have them delivered after I would be back from the El Camino trekking trip in September/October (my car was to arrive while I was in Spain). All went according to the schedule. Since the local tuner was to install my Stasis suspension I had them install the hlamps too and also I used their vag-com to enable LEDs to stay on while the turn signals are turned on.
Great, I ordered my adaptive hlamps from them also. How long did it take for you to get the lights in after you placed your order? Did the dealer install? What you mean you changed the LED beh for the turn-signal, you mean the winking. Did you do that via VAG COM?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.