Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chaps

I see that there is now 3 of us in the Epsom area with S5s:D :D

Could this be the start of the Epsom S5OC??

Bobbuttons, Jack what say you??

·
Registered
83 Posts
Make that 4 :)

I'll definately be up for it...but im taking delivery Mid April.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Saying that if you guys are meeting up soon I would love to come and have a chat / savour the beauty of the S5 before mine arrives. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Make that 4 :)

I'll definately be up for it...but im taking delivery Mid April.
Hi Micky, 4 it is mate:D . At this rate we will be mounting a takeover bid:rolleyes:

So the current Epsom S5OC consists of

Lou (M3CS)
Steve (bobbuttons)
Jack
MickyT

Any others

I am planning a house warming party in the summer so to have multiple S5s on the drive will be awesome!!!:cool:

·
Registered
83 Posts
LOL looks like S5 central of the UK :) Did you get yours from Drift Bridge? You must take me for a spin sometime. Im anticipating the arrival so much so that im trying to live the experience thru videos on youtube. Sad I know but I cant take the wait any longer!! LOL

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL looks like S5 central of the UK :) Did you get yours from Drift Bridge? You must take me for a spin sometime. Im anticipating the arrival so much so that im trying to live the experience thru videos on youtube. Sad I know but I cant take the wait any longer!! LOL
Sent you a PM mate:D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi Vin....more the merrier! :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
guys.....im only 35mins away, count me in on any mini meet.
Hi Ya Vin:D

Your on the Firm mate;)

Where abouts are you? GX Gerrards Cross???

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not too far myself in NW London..... a leisurely sunday drive to a meet sounds good

so keep me posted.... although I am only a diesel burning cousin:D

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm only a few miles down the M3, so you can count me in too! (If you'll let us oil burners in your club :) )

·
Registered
49 Posts
An Epsom meet would be great for me also, as its only 20 miles the Eastend of London:) Plus its only a gallon of fuel there and back:D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm only a few miles down the M3, so you can count me in too! (If you'll let us oil burners in your club :) )
Its an A5 TDI take over bid!!!:eek:

Its gone form being a Epsom S5 group to a free for all:)

Not a problem let the good weather commence and we can sort a meet on Epsom Downs...Great photo oppotunitys there chaps:D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Its an A5 TDI take over bid!!!:eek:

Its gone form being a Epsom S5 group to a free for all:)
You can't blame us for wanting to hang out with all you S5 owners, you're so stylish and cool! :D

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
This ickle scots girl is feeling left out.... how come you southerners always have the creme de creme..... cute guys best clubs not fair :(

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
i do reckon everyone should have pics on there profiles... so we all know what each other look like ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Now that I have finally taken delivery of my S5 how about we arrange the Epsom meet??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts