Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, Just bought a 2016 A5 sportback black edition + with 127k on the clock... Full history and feels great but what I put the key in but not start the engine the engine warning light stays on and as soon as I turn on the engine, the engine warni
ng light turns off Is this normal? Please put my mind at rest Cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, Just bought a 2016 A5 sportback black edition + with 127k on the clock... Full history and feels great but what I put the key in but not start the engine the engine warning light stays on and as soon as I turn on the engine, the engine warni
ng light turns off Is this normal? To know why is my abs and traction control light on, just visit AutoGuysLand for more info. Please put my mind at rest Cheers
Not sure if it can help you or not, but just for your reference. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
ng light turns off Is this normal? Please put my mind at rest Cheers
Hello mate and welcome on board, please post a pic of the A5 cos we prefer to see cars hehe......and tell us something about the car like spec and stuff too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts