Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Took my car in for a knocking in the engine...Same as another member on this board. The dealership is also replacing my engine.

Is this happening to anyone else?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Still waiting for my engine to come in. Jeff sounds like you are going to be getting a new engine as well...Lucky for you they ship out of Florida so your wait will be short...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
At least you were given an Audi...Queensway is providing me with a HUMMER H3.....Does the job but it kind of hurts....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Audi is funny like that...With my BMW I was always given a BMW courtesy car...With audi it seems that only if you service it at the dealer you bought it from will the give you an audi.

Due to the a5s limited supply i got mine in Whitby and aside from the poor salesmanship not a convenient spot for me....

They were not even able to tell me what is wrong with the engine.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Update....

My car is still in for service...The new engine that was put in has issues and I am waiting on parts from Germany.....Going into my third week.....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Got her back....So happy....Bad situation but its over.....That car is so nice....Have an S5 on order and cant decide if I want to make the switch...Thanks for all the support...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.