Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Were these all US 3.2V6 motors? Not clear from the posting folks.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Cheers, bit of a tired old lump really, I presume Audi will be ditching it soon as they are/have in the A6 in the UK. I would have preferred petrol to my diseasel from choice but hate the 3.2 and the S5 is just too risky for a private buyer like me so went for 3.0Tdi Q . 240bhp 500NM Torque. Cracking motor and it doesn'ty sound like a diesel but I sure do miss the V8 or even V6 engine/exhaust noise.
RG

Cheers

RG

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Hi all well we picked up our car yesterday 13th December after the engine replacement the old old one only had 2000 miles on it and its a 2009 A5 s-line White.But thats not all there was oil splashes over the hood so they had to swap the hood with another White car they had in the showroom how's that for a brand new car.But it sure is nice to have her back, lets hope this engine has more than 2000 miles in it.???????
Is anyone else confused by James's post... I would be livid if someone even thought about swapping my hood/bonnet/trunk just because of an oil splash???:confused::confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.