Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Car Is In-i'm In An 09 A4 While They Diagnose. They Plan On Letting Me Know Today What The Story Is. They Believe Something Is Loose Underneath. I Waited While They Put Him Up On The Lift To Make Sure They Don't Tell Me I Hit Something (because I Did Not). They Found Nothing. They Have Not Heard Of "any" Engine Replacements To Date. I Informed Them To Stop Talking Like A Dumb Used Car Salesman. I Am Aware Of The Isolated Issues Which You Don't Want To Fess Up To. Bottomline "fix My Damn Car". I Feel Like I Just Bit Into A Sour Apple.
Do you have to capitalize every word. It must be hard to type but its even harder to read :confused:

·
Registered
871 Posts
So are you saying that the new engine was leaking oil ? :confused:
Was the oil stain on the top of the bonnet (hood) or the underside ?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Stand firm with the dealer and dont take any crap from them. Can you not reject the car under the US lemon law. At least if you threaten them with it they might make more of an effort to get it right. Your situation is unacceptable and should be escalated to Audi HQ for an explanation

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.