Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my car in for a check up at Audi today. They had to remove the door panels to check a problem the car had with sensors.

On the drive home i noticed my electric windows were not functioning as per normal.

Usually push the window button half way will result in window going down until you take your finger off.

Pushing the button all the way down should result in window going all the way down automatically. - This no longer happens.

Is there a setting in the MMI for this or is this something that audi have screwed?

·
Registered
58 Posts
i have this problem in my A3, randomly the automatic function just refuses to work. mainly on the driver side but sometimes on both sides...It's anoying to say the least.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
busipaln, see the solution posted by aerodave here.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Had the same problem in my A3 on the drivers side (although some twat put the window through in the first week of me having the car so I always put it down to glass debris which was still dropping out of the door almost 3 years later)

The hold down to reset solution used to work temporarily but in the end the dealer ended up putting new sensors in under warranty. Obviously an A3 not an A5 but there can often be commonality in these sorts of problems.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
You're welcome. Glad to hear that the problem has been resolved.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.