Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
LOL!!! :D Now that was great! It made me cringe watching those guys make adjustments to the front grille with their foot!

Can you imagine if adjustments were made to our A5/S5's using the foot or hammer technique? :D Hmmm ... perhaps that explains why some owners have been experiencing squeaking and cracking sounds from their sunroof ... because "the hammer" wasn't applied hard enough by the factory workers when making adjustments to the cutout for the glass. :D

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Marvelous! But We made cars like that in Britain until about five years ago!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hey, where's the guy that asked how to take the sunroof off his S5?

Just use a hammer a a piece of wood. If you have any problems kick it twice and it should be fine!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
The lovely Trablant. Gives Audi an equal competitor in build quality.
LOL:D :D :D

how old is this vid?? or is it really recent.... i didn't think anybody would build cars like that in this day an age (or even 5 yrs ago for that matter)....hahaha....:D :D :D

·
Registered
714 Posts
Last year I drove a Trabant in Budapest on a stag do (that's batchelor party for the non-UK guys).

It was, without a shadow of a doubt, the scariest driving experience of my life. I don't really want to say much more than that because the bad dreams will come again tonight if I start to think about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts