Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
ha!
Never mind being uninvited from future meet ups, if Audimad was still around you would have been banned from the forum the second you walked into the volvo shop......

Anyway, bet you are looking forward to shaving 0.2 seconds off your 0-60 though...
If anything I'm looking forward to the more usable pure electric performance really, with the current 80-something BHP motor its a bit pathetic once you're past 30mph. It'll do 70mph, but takes a bit to get there... hopefully the 145bhp version is much more usable.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
The most recent/last photo I have of the car, about 2-3 minutes before the fire crew turned up.
Atmosphere Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Bonfire Hood

·
Registered
228 Posts
Eamonn, we had exchanged posts when (I think) you were a new member here some years ago. I’ve been inactive since then so it was good to see you’re still around & enjoying the A5.

Edit: I think you sold me my VCDS cable !

A shame to end in that way - but I think you’ll love the Volvo & it looks great in white

As for me, after plenty of chopping and changing including a lease Mercedes C Class, I’ve just placed a deposit on a 4 year old B9 S5..!

Best wishes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Insurance has finally paid out, not what I wanted but it's as good as I'll ever get due to the debatable value of modifications.

If anyone has a salvage license, I'll be posting the link to the copart auction for the wreck here. Maybe someone can get some value out of it by referencing my mod list .

·
Registered
131 Posts
Maybe Dean at Saving Salvage would like to take those one on!

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

41 - 47 of 47 Posts