Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2012 audi a5 3.0l tdi sportback
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Just purchased a 2012 a5. It has an aftermarket media setup. Dynavin n6. The previous owner hasn't left the sd card for maps ect so the nav function doesn't work. I'm not up on all the tech so was just wondering if I have to go to dynavin to get the map software on the sd card or if there is any other version I could pick up for the nav.

· Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
977 Posts
Hello,

dynamin N6 uses iGo primo navigation maps to work.

Lucky for you the older version N6 ran Windows CE for the nav, and you can make your own SD card or micro SD card version online if you look hard enough, but if you can’t be bothered with all the hassle, they sell entire “compatible” iGo Primo maps 2020 for around £10-15 of eBay.

hope this helps!
~Alex

· Registered
2012 audi a5 3.0l tdi sportback
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

dynamin N6 uses iGo primo navigation maps to work.

Lucky for you the older version N6 ran Windows CE for the nav, and you can make your own SD card or micro SD card version online if you look hard enough, but if you can’t be bothered with all the hassle, they sell entire “compatible” iGo Primo maps 2020 for around £10-15 of eBay.

hope this helps!
~Alex
Thanks mate. Don't suppose you have a link to which one I would need? I'm not up on all this tech stuff lol.

· Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
977 Posts
Thanks mate. Don't suppose you have a link to which one I would need? I'm not up on all this tech stuff lol.

Perhaps messaging them first to confirm compatibility prior to purchasing, but for £12.99 worth a punt.

I’m in no way saying it will 100% works, as it might not, just know that sd card version required the Windows CE version. Note that the seller puts it onto a micro sd card!

Let us know if it works the magic! 👌🏻

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.