Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good day everyone,
i own a 2010 A5 2.0T (nearly 70,000 miles) and im looking to add this DV+ Diverter valve to it (link in the comment) do you guys have any thoughts about it, do you recommend it or not. looking to do few things at once; spark plugs, coil packs, K&N drop in filter. for spark plugs im thinking of going NGK Iridium rather than platinum, with a set of OEM coil pack. id appreciate your feedback, thank you in advance :thumbsup:

***cant post link of diverter valve due to lack of posts :frown2:
manufacture GFB
part#GFBT9351

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
never mind about the GFB diverter valve, its not for my TFSI engine as i have researched. only thing available is the Forge Blow off valve kit. which i dont intend on having on my car.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have this on my 2011 A5 2.0T and its superior to the Forge blow off valve. Where did you see that it wasn't for your engine?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
In case you are not aware, a BOV is not the same as a DV. Aftermarket DVs can make a difference to throttle response but the main reason for fitting them is reliability.

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Help!! What is a Diverter Valve or a BOV doing......never heard of either.

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Narzan mate, yes I suggest that you go for all of the stuff that you mentioned. And I recently saw a YouTube video
showing how good Redex is for our older motors......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts