Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Will B7 Coilovers fit S5?

I currently have Tein coilovers on my B7 A4. I was curious to know if they will fit on the S5... I am still 2 months out until my car is delivered and am not sure if I am going to sell my A4 with all of my mods or if I should part it out and trade it in.

On the A4 I have Tein Coilovers, Thermal custom exhaust, 19" Iforged Wheels, Revo Software, Forged Motorsports blow-off valve, Momo shift knob, Eurocode Testpipe...

Any suggestions??

·
Registered
318 Posts
Not likely that they will fit. The S5 uses different front suspension components and the overall vehicle weight as compared to the B7 is different. You should be able to keep the wheels for your S5 though, unless offsets are drastically different. I have a couple of sets of wheels from my last Audi that I am waiting to try on as soon as it rolls up into the driveway. I ordered my suspension today, hopefully set to arrive in the next week or so.

I currently have Tein coilovers on my B7 A4. I was curious to know if they will fit on the S5... I am still 2 months out until my car is delivered and am not sure if I am going to sell my A4 with all of my mods or if I should part it out and trade it in.

On the A4 I have Tein Coilovers, Thermal custom exhaust, 19" Iforged Wheels, Revo Software, Forged Motorsports blow-off valve, Momo shift knob, Eurocode Testpipe...

Any suggestions??

·
Registered
318 Posts
UPDATE: Offsets are much different than previous Audis. 32 ET is stock for the S5 instead of the higher offsets used on previous Audis (not counting RS4). Will definitely have to get different wheels for this one.

Not likely that they will fit. The S5 uses different front suspension components and the overall vehicle weight as compared to the B7 is different. You should be able to keep the wheels for your S5 though, unless offsets are drastically different. I have a couple of sets of wheels from my last Audi that I am waiting to try on as soon as it rolls up into the driveway. I ordered my suspension today, hopefully set to arrive in the next week or so.

·
Registered
685 Posts
why would we care? spacers and universal so therefore they're not new spacers at all. and if you are dumb enough to "upgrade" your A5/S5 springs with aftermarket bits then you do deserve to understeer lose control spin and die.
You are a moron, one more dumb comment like that and it will be an instant ban.

1. Upgrading an Audi is legitimate and CAN improve the car.
2. Wishing death upon someone does not sit to well with me and I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT.

Understood? I remember you several months ago coming on here and making lots of dumb post, get a clue and grow up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.