Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who has drive select and lowered your car...notice any difference? does it void any sort of warranty or drive select function?

·
Registered
314 Posts
I wouldnt do that with DS, thats just me though.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes, I lowered my car with the DS and there is a slight difference in the ride. Not enough for me to complain though, the car looks sick lowered. Well Worth it IMO.

·
Registered
50 Posts
How much did you lower your ride?

Could you elaborate on slight difference?

I'm looking at buying an S5 this weekend, and considering DS...but this is one of my main questions about how it changes w/ lowering/spacers/etc.

·
Registered
35 Posts
How much did you lower your ride?

Could you elaborate on slight difference?

I'm looking at buying an S5 this weekend, and considering DS...but this is one of my main questions about how it changes w/ lowering/spacers/etc.
Lowered the car 1.3" with h&r springs. When i say slight difference i simply mean it doesnt ride like stock. I love it and have no complaints, would recommend doing it to your car if your debating whether or not to.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I dont know if it voids warrenty or not. Ask your dealer. In my case, my dealer did it for me...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I should not think it would void warranty. I had mine lowered with MTM springs by the Audi dealer themselves, and since it is only the springs, it should not affect the function of the DS. It's a different story if you change the entire shocks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts