Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Audi A5 Coupe 2008 3.0TDI Manual Quattro
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey today while i drove dpf dash light came in i think regen, and the car started to act really weird when i accellerated it started to shaking lagging acted really weird like something is braking the engine and shaking with the car also lagging after regen light gone it still shaked until i restarted the engine, vcds says nothing..:/ any ideas?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Your dpf light does not come on when a regen is running. It always happens automatically in the background.
If you’ve had a dpf light it’s lightly linked to a fault (possibly blocked/full) which would explain the performance issue. You should get your car scanned.

·
Registered
Audi A5 Coupe 2008 3.0TDI Manual Quattro
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your dpf light does not come on when a regen is running. It always happens automatically in the background.
If you’ve had a dpf light it’s lightly linked to a fault (possibly blocked/full) which would explain the performance issue. You should get your car scanned.
Heya, as i said there are no fault codes i scanned the car, the last ownet soft removed the swirls but they are physically there can it cause the prob? Also i found a dpf sensor i think pressure there ale two outlets comin from it but only one hose is used the other is cut off ser pic.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior

1 - 3 of 3 Posts