Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. I'm going to order an A5 2.7 (next week), but I still have a doubt. I think red garnet is a stylish color, but I've never seen a red garnet A5 in the streets, and only a couple of pics. What do you think?. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I used to have a Garnet Red lexus coupe and I loved the color, especially in direct sunlight. I think it will look great on the A5.

What interior color and inlays are you considering??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sizzle, Houseofg, thanks a lot, guys. I was a little bit scared. Garnet red doesn't seem to be a very popular color. It's a lot of money and I don't want to make a mistake.

Sizzle, I'm considering to order beige for inside, and fine-grain Ash Almond beige for inlays.

Thanx again.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Not my cup of tea...but then I don't drink tea anyway :)

Maximtous just make sure 'your' happy with it, so long as that's the case then what everyone else thinks don't really matter.

Could you update your location in your profile too, thanks.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Garnet Red -definetly go and see one in person

Hi Maximotus,

I strugled with colours for ages and seriously considered Garnet Red as a A5 colour custom on S5. In many pictures it looked very good, but I was actually surprised when I saw it on a Q7 and a S4 at seperate time and different lighting conditions, the colour did not come close to the pictures -it looked "less metalic" looking if you can imagine what I mean.

I would definetly recommend getting to see this colour on a real vehicle, to avoid dissapointment.

If you like Reds - take a look at my new S5 in Misano Red Pearl a more orangy and brighter red than the standard Brilliant Red. Just posted a picture!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
my ice silver isnt popular but the good thing about it i havent seen another ice silver yet! go for the red its lovely.... :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
my ice silver isnt popular but the good thing about it i havent seen another ice silver yet! go for the red its lovely.... :D
Silver would have been my choice if my s3 wasnt this colour.Really like the garnet red too as it is a bit different from the norm.Looks classy Sophisticated

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.