Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to change my 2011 A5 S Line dual exhaust to quad exhaust, 1. I want to know if anyone has done it before? 2. which model of A5's or S5's diffuser will fit S Line bumper? 3. if anyone know after market diffuser that will fit S Line bumper? 4.if anyone know a shop in Toronto that will do a better job for me? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
I did it with a Milltek quad exit and ordered a rear diffuser from JMSTuning.de

I had a non S Line model and got a diffuser to fit. They have many different diffusers for both S Line and non S line :) I just ordered the exhaust through a tuning shop, got the diffuser and took it to them on the day off install and they did it for me.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I just want to change my 2011 A5 S Line dual exhaust to quad exhaust, 1. I want to know if anyone has done it before? 2. which model of A5's or S5's diffuser will fit S Line bumper? 3. if anyone know after market diffuser that will fit S Line bumper? 4.if anyone know a shop in Toronto that will do a better job for me? Thanks.
Why?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
quad exhaust

Yes! I finally got someone to modifying my 2011 A5 S-Line diffuser and it's almost done, he will be painting it tomorrow so far it look good, waooo I can't wait to see .:grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quad exhaust

my quad diffuser is done hehehe, now I will be going do the quad exhaust somewhere next week or two. look the finished:grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
.Thanks, I like the sound, it little bit deep, I like the way the bodywork guy did the diffuser, let me know if you are at Toronto then I can assist you get it done.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey mike
where did you get your exhaust done? I live in Toronto and have heard good things about Hot rod Scotts but just seeing if you had any other suggestions..

thanks bud

1 - 14 of 14 Posts