1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I want one of those data trackers!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm pretty sure my car was taken for a few rides by the dealer's staff before I picked it up-it had nearly 100 km on the odometer when I got it. But at least they didn't damage it in the process.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Mine had 33 km on it when i picked it up.

A datatracker is a good idea if you must leave the car with anyone. From now on, I will physically station myself at the dealership when my car is being serviced. :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
How much mileage is 'delivery mileage' ?

Just got my car this week and noticed it had 26 miles on the clock , begs the question where did these miles come from. I remember my Q7 only had 7 miles on it at handover.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Just got my car this week and noticed it had 26 miles on the clock , begs the question where did these miles come from. I remember my Q7 only had 7 miles on it at handover.
My A5 was delivered with 21 miles. My S5 was delivered with 26 miles.

·
Registered
182 Posts
mine had somewhere around 20 miles, the two S4s i had before had somewhere around 20 miles also.. seems to be the mileage a lot of US cars have on them, i don't think it's joy rides..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.