Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so, are the mesh inserts only in the doors and dash, but not surrounding the center console? Seems to be that way in photos but that seems odd if the other choices include the center console as well.

I ordered it. Looks pretty hot to me.

·
Registered
64 Posts
We didn't order it but wish we had. We decided to stick with the std brushed ali, but I think we might end up swapping when after we take delivery on 1/9.

I've seen the stainless steel mesh on a showroom car and it looks stunning, but it is only in the door trims. the dash is still brushed ali, and the centre console surround is black.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We didn't order it but wish we had. We decided to stick with the std brushed ali, but I think we might end up swapping when after we take delivery on 1/9.

I've seen the stainless steel mesh on a showroom car and it looks stunning, but it is only in the door trims. the dash is still brushed ali, and the centre console surround is black.
Thanks for the info. I have the brushed aluminum in my S4 and it's actually quite nice. I only ordered something different for variety.

I just assumed it would be around the center but oh well no big deal. Maybe it would be too much or cheese grate your knee...

·
Registered
487 Posts
BBT - I have the stainless steel mesh in my S5 that I picked up a couple of days ago. It looks cool.

Ned

Pics please?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts