Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I know there's a lot of discussion about dipsticks (and quite a few BY dipsticks ?) on here- can anyone tell me the part number for dipstick for 2015 coupe 2.0tdi ultra se 163HP: engine code CNHC. Been down the stealer route with no joy, and messaged Ebay seller who asked for reg no. and chassis number to verify if the one he was selling would fit only for him to turn round and say "I DON'T KNOW" 2 days later:mad:. I know there are more knowledgeable folks on here though.
Cheers in advance.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi, I know there's a lot of discussion about dipsticks (and quite a few BY dipsticks ?) on here- can anyone tell me the part number for dipstick for 2015 coupe 2.0tdi ultra se 163HP: engine code CNHC. Been down the stealer route with no joy, and messaged Ebay seller who asked for reg no. and chassis number to verify if the one he was selling would fit only for him to turn round and say "I DON'T KNOW" 2 days later:mad:. I know there are more knowledgeable folks on here though.
Cheers in advance.
I'm in the states, but I just searched on Amazon for my 2011 A5 2.0t. It fits perfectly. Product info is: JahyShow 06H-115-611E Engine Oil Dipstick Fits Audi A4 A5 2.0t Give it a try. Some of the reviews for mine said they could not close the hood all the way without cutting the finger loop at the top in half. I did not have that issue. Hood closes fine.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in the states, but I just searched on Amazon for my 2011 A5 2.0t. It fits perfectly. Product info is: JahyShow 06H-115-611E Engine Oil Dipstick Fits Audi A4 A5 2.0t Give it a try. Some of the reviews for mine said they could not close the hood all the way without cutting the finger loop at the top in half. I did not have that issue. Hood closes fine.
Thanks, I'll look into that- the finger loop won't be an issue cos I won't be leaving it in there, I'll only be using the dipstick to check the oil then removing it and putting the little black plug back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts