Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car went into Audi Newbury a few weeks ago for a new clutch (! - first in the UK, due to a faulty flywheel apparently) but since it has come back I don't seem to be able to get any stations on the digital TV (or terrestrial for that matter).

Any ideas?!

G

·
My car went into Audi Newbury a few weeks ago for a new clutch (! - first in the UK, due to a faulty flywheel apparently) but since it has come back I don't seem to be able to get any stations on the digital TV (or terrestrial for that matter).

Any ideas?!
No idea about your question, but im REALLY interested to know; when you watch TV while in your car ??:confused:

Never understood TV's in cars :(

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
It would appear that Audi have tried a new 'rotary' digital TV arial and incorporated it in the clutch. I expect the problem is down to the fact that they are unable to 'code' (see other threads) the new arial as it is spinning too fast. ;) ;) ;)

...I know you were hoping for a proper answer, but maybe this will keep you smiling until a proper answer arrives! :p

·
Registered
292 Posts
It would appear that Audi have tried a new 'rotary' digital TV arial and incorporated it in the clutch. I expect the problem is down to the fact that they are unable to 'code' (see other threads) the new arial as it is spinning too fast. ;) ;) ;)

Good one!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.