Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at some pics that other members posted and noticed exterior differences such as the rear deck spoiler/rear valance. thought that exterior was the same? Guess not.

If that is the case, anyone know how to get the rear deck spoiler as it looks much cooler than the US one? here are 2 pics for reference (white S5 is US).

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
I think they may be the same... its just that the pic of the white one is from a bad angle. If they are different, you can't change it to the same as the euro one unless you want to buy a new trunk lid, since the spoiler is 100% integrated into the lid.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
There is NO difference between the Euro and U.S. spec S5 as far as the integrated rear spoiler goes. It's definitely the camera angle of the white one that has thrown you off. Below you will see a pic of my A5 parked right next to sizzle's S5. His spoiler is just as pronounced as the black Euro spec S5 in your pic above.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.