Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...to make a car as good as the A5... :) I picked up mine last week and was really surprised of how well it performs! Especially the steering, which was much tighter than I would have expected. Everything is just feels well balanced with this car, much more so than all my previously owned Audis put together.

It is simply the best car I have ever driven and I am so happy I got one :) It was definitely worth the wait!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Agree on the steering. The bit I found surprising and delightful was the feeling of the steering wheel itself. The quality of the leather and the shape and thickness of the wheel is perfect. Given that this is where you literally connect with the car it's great that audi put the extra effort in to make it great.

The only nagging voice in my head is ... I test drove a BMW 635d. Similar performance on paper to my 3.0TDI quattro sport ... but on the road the beemer's acceleration just felt that bit more savage. It made me giggle like kid when I put my foot down. My A5 is sporty and fun and can kick it too but it's just ... well ... more refined.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I too love the steering, feels firm and right.

edo3 I've just had my car remapped and it makes me giggle ;) perhaps you should consider it??

2009 A5 3.0tdi quattro sport // Ibis White // Black Milano Leather // 19" Y Alloys // APS mods: Remap & Milltek Exhaust

1 - 3 of 3 Posts