Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the dealer for a quick update. and when we looked at the orderlist. everyone had a production date , but mine it just said "/0"
and im not last on that list either. even the dealer thought it looked very odd and told me that he would look it up.

So am I now forced to wait another year for the car or what?
getting really frustrated.

what do u guys think? if they´ve forgot me should i demand/claim them for something? The car im driving now is soon to be sold too. will I be able to get a free car untill i get mine?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Since i'm from Sweden too i might share what i know.

Audi Sweden is fully aware of it's "issues" with long queues and such for the A/S5's.

If your dealer hasn't contacted you i suggest you contact Audi Sweden directly (what i did) for help.
They gave me two options, they offer you a free car to use while you wait for the new one, or money to spend on extras for your new car depending on how long you wait.

Considering that the queues are still as long as it was when i contacted them early this year i assume that this offer is still valid.

So my suggestion is to contact Audi Sweden directly, I actually had the CEO (VD) call me back on my complaint.

/J

·
Registered
4 Posts
Audi did not forget me !!!

Mentioned to my dealer that my S4 tip was on the market .......sold within 3 days !
Then e-mailed my friend the National Sales Manager of Audi South Africa asking for help ( I have had eight Audi's and well known to them ) as to what cud possibly become available ........within 5 minutes had a mail back regarding a cancellation of a S5 Tip Silver Ice , Satnav , 19" star wheels , Panaramic sunroof plus more extras like Ipod ,etc .
This was 6 days ago and delivery is scheduled for next week -skipped the 9 months waiting list by 9 months!!!
Moral of the story ......Keep on looking a vehicle will appear !
Looking forward to driving this one ............

1 - 3 of 3 Posts