Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know when the stealerships will be receiving the vehicles? i'm in the market for a new vehicle... i've narrowed it down to 335xi coupe and s5. would like to have a look at the s5... but i'm a little surprised that they haven't landed yet. would like to place an order on something before the end of the month. any info would be greatly appreciated. :)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Some dealerships have had demos for about 1 month now. Check with all you local dealerships.
Some customers have even received their cars.
Are you referring to the U.S. or Canada?

I believe the original question was in reference to Canadian dealerships, given it was posted under the Canada discussion area. As I noticed you're in Missouri, I just thought I would point that out. (Initially, I was going to respond with the same answer as you, until I realized the question was posed for Canadian dealerships...which I have no knowledge of.)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Still Waiting............

I ordered my S5 - way back when I found out it would be available in CAD.

At first dealer told me the car would be released OCT 15th...that didn't work because of the CAD dollar issues, seems our buddies in Germany didn't know how to price the car...

Now the car has been priced $65,900.00 (starting at).

Dealer mentioned they would be more "loaded" in terms of options than USA models... because seems Audi of America is finacning the dollar difference - technically all Audi cars in the USA should of gone up - but Audi of Amercia is absorbing the difference...and us CAD will pay too much again!!!! ohh no we getting extras??right??

So OCT 15th is gone - then they told me the 22nd - that's gone...THEN YES - cars released the 29th OCT...seems all the cars are in CAD in Halifax at the port there...then found out this week that the cars are still sitting in Halifax.. but they don't know why?? So crossing my fingers for next week!

to be cont'

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered my S5 - way back when I found out it would be available in CAD.

At first dealer told me the car would be released OCT 15th...that didn't work because of the CAD dollar issues, seems our buddies in Germany didn't know how to price the car...

Now the car has been priced $65,900.00 (starting at).

Dealer mentioned they would be more "loaded" in terms of options than USA models... because seems Audi of America is finacning the dollar difference - technically all Audi cars in the USA should of gone up - but Audi of Amercia is absorbing the difference...and us CAD will pay too much again!!!! ohh no we getting extras??right??

So OCT 15th is gone - then they told me the 22nd - that's gone...THEN YES - cars released the 29th OCT...seems all the cars are in CAD in Halifax at the port there...then found out this week that the cars are still sitting in Halifax.. but they don't know why?? So crossing my fingers for next week!

to be cont'
hey... thanks for the info. my sister actually has an a5 on order. i've been in contact with her sales person.. but he's still clueless on when he might get a vehicle in. i also received an email from pfaff in vaughn that they would have a demo in this past weekend... but it never materialized.

hope u get your car soon !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey giddyup69

A5 - is suppose to come after the S5 - not sure when however? If they can't get the S5 on the road - clueless as to the A5.

Here is the latest news - spoke to my dealer - seems the cars are getting released today NOV.12th and should be in Montreal distribution center the 21st. So looking at a early DEC. delivery date...which is kinda sad - thinking won't get too much road time before damm snow! even if quatro is the bomb in snow...

Seem there are some S5 on the road they are Press cars... lucky them...

keep in touch~

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey giddyup69

A5 - is suppose to come after the S5 - not sure when however? If they can't get the S5 on the road - clueless as to the A5.

Here is the latest news - spoke to my dealer - seems the cars are getting released today NOV.12th and should be in Montreal distribution center the 21st. So looking at a early DEC. delivery date...which is kinda sad - thinking won't get too much road time before damm snow! even if quatro is the bomb in snow...

Seem there are some S5 on the road they are Press cars... lucky them...

keep in touch~
yeah.. she's been told early spring for her car. she has an 05 s4 right now. she passed on the s5 this time because she commutes a lot and hates the fuel efficiency of her current engine. the power is nice in her car but she doesn't really race it, so it's a smart move for her.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.