Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

Delivery Dates

18K views 52 replies 22 participants last post by  a5 tony 
#1 ·
Howdy folks,

Found this site via Google (what would we do without it!!) Has anyone had a confirmed delivery date or confirmation that their car has gone production yet?

Always difficult to totally believe a car dealer!

Discussion starter · #12 ·
Sorry guys, hols beckoned! I ordered an S5 in March after seeing it in Geneva and was told week 36ish which has now changed to week 26 Mid (late July). Colour Meteor Grey with Black interior. Thought the dealer was spinning a yarn but checked with Audi Uk and they confirmed it would be here on or just after UK launch date of 14th July

Discussion starter · #19 ·
likewise i also saw a left hooker at Southampton Audi today which they have sitting in the showroom. It is my understanding that launch day is mid July and all dealers will have their demo's by then which you can test drive.

Discussion starter · #20 ·
Forgot to add, my S5 is 'final checks' on the dealers computer which I was told meant that it was built this week (25, 1 week early) and I should get it in 3 weeks time (or launch day). Hold on to your hats folks!!!!

Discussion starter · #34 ·
I have sat in the back of the dealers showroom model and in the stand model at the Geneva Motorshow. Must admit not much headroom for 6 footers, in fact none, but probably only once a year does anyone sit in the back so what the heck.

Discussion starter · #39 ·
for various reasons i dealt with a lovely lady at Lombard who BLEW Audi away with figures. Total cost of ownership was £2500 LESS over 3 years after a 30% deposit (current car). I've invested the money in my company and saved big time despite the audi finance guy telling me he had choped the rate to the min. no commission etc etc etc. :cool: Not sure if I'm allowed to promote Lisa at Lomard in Southampton but she was fantastic for me!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.