Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a DSB S5 on order, with Pearl Silk interior. Latest update from Audi is that the build date has jumped forward (Hooray) from Mid May to Week 12 - this coming week.

Is there anyone who has taken delivery of a DSB S5 who has any decent pictures. Seen plenty of the A5 in this colour, but wondered if any S5 pics were available.

Thanks in Advance

Andy D

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just posted some pics of my DSB S5. I have black leather with alcantara insets. The DSB looks awesome when clean and isn't too hard to keep clean. here are some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Very nice colour and the first pics of a dsb s5 i have seen too. Good choice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats

Yeah, DSB is an awesome color. I wanted DSB myself but had to settle for PB because DSB was virtually impossible to get. I checked all over the country and all of the sales people said that DSB was unattainable and would be a special order - in effect. I also did not want to wait almost 6-9 months to get the car.

I also like your interior color. My compliments!

Strangelove

·
Registered
151 Posts
Im supposedly having a DSB Pearl delivered Mid May to northern california. I'll keep you all posted. I LOVE the color and appreciate those hard to find pics above!

·
Registered
735 Posts
That does look super :cool:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Mine is coming in a few days according to my dealer (Of course I won't be taking it home until my current lease ends (4/30- its going to be hard to wait).

I will take some pics when I go to visit it, and post for you. Congrats on your order- hope it comes quickly.

·
Registered
457 Posts
God, I wish I had gotten the suede inserts...damn it, I guess I can always go aftermarket =)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Mine is coming in a few days according to my dealer (Of course I won't be taking it home until my current lease ends (4/30- its going to be hard to wait).

I will take some pics when I go to visit it, and post for you. Congrats on your order- hope it comes quickly.
doc, I can't wait to see pictures of yours. I just this weekend placed an order for DSB. I ordered the black interior, but the more I think about it and read these forums, the more sure I am that I'm going to switch to the Tuscan interior.

I've always been a basic black interior kind of guy, but the more I look at Tuscan pictures, it just seems so classy. I love the way the leather color extends to the door panels. I'm number 9 on my dealers list, though, and with the recent news that there are no more 2008 allocations, I'm sure I'll be waiting plenty of time.

·
Registered
298 Posts
doc, I can't wait to see pictures of yours. I just this weekend placed an order for DSB. I ordered the black interior, but the more I think about it and read these forums, the more sure I am that I'm going to switch to the Tuscan interior.

I've always been a basic black interior kind of guy, but the more I look at Tuscan pictures, it just seems so classy. I love the way the leather color extends to the door panels. I'm number 9 on my dealers list, though, and with the recent news that there are no more 2008 allocations, I'm sure I'll be waiting plenty of time.

I can't wait to take the pics so that I can post them for you! I too have been a basic black guy, and almost did the same here, then decided I needed to do something different. If you search more posts under my name, there are several threads that I started when deciding color choices, and many of the fine members here were happy to post pics which solidified my decision to live "on the edge" and choose Tuscan. Check those out for now, and when mine comes in I will post some pics myself.;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts