Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 4000 miles of my 6000 mile road trip I found myself the Houston, TX area, ready for the 5000 mile service. I called Millennium Audi on U.S. 45 and they made an appointment for the following day. I brought the Fridge (S5, Ibis White w/Tuscan Brown, loaded) in at 11:30 A.M. and I thought I was at a surgery center--as clean and neat as I have ever seen.
I received a courteous welcome and did the necessary paperwork. They asked if there was anything I was concerned about and needed checking. The service advisor (Mike Farrell) told me to pick it up at 3:00 P.M.
The car was ready and waiting and as clean as if I did it myself. They did a good job and I was impressed with all facits of the physical plant and the attitude of everyone I spoke to.

·
Registered
750 Posts
After 4000 miles of my 6000 mile road trip I found myself the Houston, TX area, ready for the 5000 mile service. I called Millennium Audi on U.S. 45 and they made an appointment for the following day. I brought the Fridge (S5, Ibis White w/Tuscan Brown, loaded) in at 11:30 A.M. and I thought I was at a surgery center--as clean and neat as I have ever seen.
I received a courteous welcome and did the necessary paperwork. They asked if there was anything I was concerned about and needed checking. The service advisor (Mike Farrell) told me to pick it up at 3:00 P.M.
The car was ready and waiting and as clean as if I did it myself. They did a good job and I was impressed with all facits of the physical plant and the attitude of everyone I spoke to.
That's good info drjer. Thanks. S5_HOU, hopefully this is your dealer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts