Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you live in the DC/MD/NoVA area this thread is for you.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reserved

·
Registered
341 Posts
Cool. No new news yet.
Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Cool. Thanks. It seems like there are a fair number of us, and will be growing with all the dealerships selling at least a few per month.

·
Registered
68 Posts
A5 / S5 Meeting DC Metro Area

Hey guys

How about meeting once a month to discuss our cars and what mod we are doing. One a month sounds good. Saturdays are good for me. Your thoughts? :cool:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That´s what I´m talking about!!!

Let´s figure out what the most convenient place/day/time is for everybody.

I´m pretty flexible. Saturdays sound good.

PS: I CAN NOT spot another A5/S5 on the road. It feels like I´m driving some sort of spaceship from another planet.... and you know what?..

...It feels pretty good!!!! LOL :cool:

·
Registered
68 Posts
DC MD VA A5/S5 Meeting

This Saturday (9-13) at Starbucks. I will be there between 830 - 900am.

The address is :
10930 Farifax Blvd
Fairfax, Va 22030
703-210-5403

See you there :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
meet at Burtonsville cruise-in?

So did anybody get together in Fairfax on Saturday?

Is there any interest in arranging to meet at the Burtonsville cruise in, which happens every Sunday morning, from about 8-10am. All makes and models are welcome. I have driven by a few times and there are a lot of cars that are there (antiques and new exotics and everything in between), and it seems pretty low key. It would be cool to have a few A5/S5s show up one Sunday morning. It is at the intersection of rtes. 198 and 28 in Maryland. Let me know if there is any interest, or any Sunday mornings over the next month or so that would fit people's schedules better. I will be out of town Sep. 21 and Oct. 5, but around the 28th of Sept. and the 12th and 19th of October.

·
Registered
182 Posts
i was unable to attend - time is tough for me with an infant and an adjusting toddler.. i do want to catch up with area owners, though..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey Guys
Yes A5inReston and I meet to discuss the S5. He got his car Wed (9-17). I will find a place for an October meeting. Have a great weekend! :cool:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Getting ready to purchase an A5. Any suggestions (good or bad) about the dealers in the area? I'm in Columbia, MD but get down to Tyson's quite a bit.

·
Registered
642 Posts
hey i go to school at american university in DC and i would love to meet up with you guys.....anyone do VAGCOM........im drying to do it but im a struggling college kid trying the make ends meet (the car was a present)

·
Registered
182 Posts
just got my vag-com, fixed my DRLs, added lap timer, did a few other things i'm blanking on now.. it's improved quite a bit since i used it last ('01)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just wanted to say hello! This is the first time that i'm posting here.. I have a 09 Audi A5 in Ibis White and currently working on modding this car..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome MMMYAN
:cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just ordered my GMG CF Front Bumper Splitter.. I'll keep you updated if your interested in ordering this piece for your A5/S5.

They definitely sound like some good guys!

·
Registered
33 Posts
There hasn't been much activity in here in a while... Let me try to revive it by saying I just ordered an A5 yesterday!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Ordered!:eek: You could have droved one off the lot at a Alexandria VA. dealer. At last I looked they had 4 backed out orders for the taking.

1 - 20 of 187 Posts