Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a quick one guys, is there anyway for the DRL's to come on when you unlock your car from a distance in daytime. On auto mode at night time they come on when you unlock the car and stay on for approx 15sec when you lock, i wish that would apply for the day aswell. Possible ???

·
Registered
147 Posts
I don't know if it's possible, perhaps someone else has the answer!!

Mine are set for 30 secs.
On control panel press: CAR-Exterior lighting-coming home time-then adjust (I think!) :lightout:

·
Registered
491 Posts
iv done it. you just have to mess around with the exterior lighting settings and adjust the going away lights (or coming home lights wtvr it is)

·
Registered
171 Posts
That should adjust the time... but as far as I know, the LEDs only illuminate when the light sensor is triggered?

·
Registered
47 Posts
You can adjust the sensor trigger with the "early" and "late" setting. But I don't know if this setting is just used for the headlights or for the comming/leaving home feature as well.
The setting early and late is for the regular lights (Xenon). The time for comming home / leaving is indeed just for the sensor (so, will only work when it's gets dark).
I think we should change a setting with the VAG-COM or other cable. anyone?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.