Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm sure this has been posted before but I cannot find it when searching so apologies if this is a dupe. I have an '08 A5 and love the car. The daytime running lights are quite cool with one exception, when you turn on the blinker, the associated running light turns off...sucks. When the lights are on, that's not the case...just when it's the daytime running lights only.

Does anyone know if or how you can turn on the blinker but ensure the daytime running lights stay on...is it a setting in MMI?

·
Registered
457 Posts
TXCarguy: I feel sorry for you buddy. Inspite of all your strides you have still failed to make the site idiot-proof.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All, please disregard this post....I found the answer I was looking for....not sure why the search first time didn't work...again, apologies on the duplicate posting

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
TXCarguy: I feel sorry for you buddy. Inspite of all your strides you have still failed to make the site idiot-proof.
Brutal.....:D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
LOL! :D Yeah, but you gotta cut ddub some slack. At least he made an effort to do a search first before starting a new thread, unlike several other folks on here.

ddub, FYI... alwin was just referring to all my repeated efforts to get members to conduct a search first before posting commonly asked questions such as yours. Thanks for trying to search first! Glad you were able to find your answer ultimately. :)

·
Registered
750 Posts
lol...good times....good times....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts