Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Day running lights on or off??? whats your views??? thoughts dare i ask???? :)

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
If you've got 'em, use 'em! That's what I say.

As a girlie, you can think of the DRLs as 'car mascara' and you wouldn't be seen dead in public without mascara on now would you?

;)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont wear makeup cause i dont need it!!! :cool:

the reason why i ask is because i spotted a dark blue a5 in aberdeen tonight and it didnt have its DRL's on....

·
Registered
231 Posts
i have the DRLs permenantly on, they do look nice

however when i do see them on other A5s i think they scream 'look at me'. they are not as subtle and classy as bmw's angel eyes. from certain angles they are bloody bright

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is that not why i paid 40k for a car thou??? :D

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
:D

·
Registered
231 Posts
i just hope my DRLs attracts some hot guy he spots me and then sweeps me of my feet so i can drive my car all day everyday without having to go to back to work... lol
lol im the opposite,

im a self employed financial advisor and people see me going to the gym in the middle of the day wearing trackies (obviously). black car, black tints people think im a drug dealer......which since i got my hefty income tax bill annoys me even more. think i need to be more discreet

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
single ??? lol

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hehehe LV is so last season marc jacobs is the way to go thats where you were going wrong lol

·
Registered
231 Posts
hehehe LV is so last season marc jacobs is the way to go thats where you were going wrong lol
o i wasnt choosing them, she was. plus she knew her bags-she used to work part-time in bags at harrods. anyway im off to the gym, with my DRLs on

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
good man DRLs on all the way baby :D :p

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
feel like I'm intruding in this thread :p .... Ummmmm ;) Anyway Jen, you prob saw a 1.8 A5, they don't have DRL least not as standard... Jesus I'm turning into an internet forum nerd... right then, back to your flirting guys..

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
You two need to get a room already.....:)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
huh???? what you two on about??? a room???? ok i know im not blond but am i missing something here??? :confused: :eek:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
No Jen !!!! x

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok if your sure then....

but really DRLs all the way baby.... 1.8t dont have the bling whats that all about???? :eek:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I can think of some reasons but some of the guys on here have 1.8's so best left. Its the best bit of the car after the V8 sound. I love my LEDs... Off to pub now, have a good evening Jen..

1 - 20 of 61 Posts